Borneo Break: A Pleasant Surprise at the Airport

Chin Chi drove me to Penang International Airport in Bayan Lepas early the next morning.I boarded a plane to Kuala Lumpur at around seven plus and had reached there around eight plus and since my flight to Miri was at around three in the afternoon, I had about seven hours to kill. It would be quite a difficult thing to do and I thought of picking up some reading materials from the bookstore at the airport when I suddenly felt a tap on my shoulder. It was Chin Heng and his gang of friends. They were to board a plane to Phuket, Thailand at twelve and well, their presence help liven up my wait for my plane to Borneo! We had a marvelous time chatting and thanks Chin Heng, for buying me coffee!
Travel Tip: Bring along your favorite reading material!